THE INCERTI GOUP
The Incerti Group was born at the turn of the century developing from a famous tavern in the province of Parma, today is the most important fact in the field of tourist business in Parma, Reggio Emilia and Piacenza.
The Family, leads the company since more than 90 years and today Caterina and Francesco are the fifth generation at work.
The Group has always pursued a dynamic and cutting-edge hospitality, respecting the enviroment and cutting down pollution and consumption in their hotels, taking care about the client's well being as sanitizing the rooms and common spaces with special equipment.
The Incerti Group stands as a reference point due to the large investments in hospitality in Parma and province, spreading even in Reggio Emilia and its province.
INC Hotels Group controls overall 7 hotels, 507 rooms, 19 residence apartements, 1000 bed places, restaurants up to 800 seats and conference rooms in total for 1200 people.
The Company follows a developing perspective so new acquisitions are being investigated .
The Family acts in accordance with its values, philosophy and principles that have always inspired the work of the company, it also aims to promote and develop the people, the products and the lifestyle of the region, so called 'Food Valley'.
THE INCERTI GROUP 100 years in one page.
- In 1908 the story of the Incerti Group starts from a tavern near a tram stop,a crossway and meeting point for travellers and customers who worked with the large factories processing tomatoes in the area.
- The group developed also thanks to a wise intuition of Emio Incerti Senior that in 1943 introduced the son Socrate into the hotel-tourist business.
- In 1944 Socrate started his career first as employee and later as director of the Hotel Restaurant Milano in Parma: 47 rooms with an esteemed restaurant.
- He stayed at the Hotel Milano till 1948( stopping just for a short time due to the Second World War bombing of the area on April 1944).
- From 1948 till 1957 he managed the first catering in Parma at the ballroom Ariston.
- In 1957 Socrate returned to the Hotel Milano as Partner and Director.
- In 1958 Emio Incerti was born, son of Socrate and Maria, current President of the Group.
- The 21st of February 1962 with the wife Maria Buratti, Socrate became owner of the Hotel Milano.
- In 1968 Maria Giovanna was born, second child of Socrate and Maria, current Supplies Manager of the Group.
- In 1978 Emio married Graziella Grossi, since 1988 first Administrative Manager then Quality Manager of the Group, from 2002 to 2007 Manager as well of the restaurant Angiol d'Or of Piazza Duomo in Parma.
- In 1978 Caterina was born, daughter of Emio and Graziella, today, after some experiences in the economic and financial field, is the Human Resources Manager of the Group.
- In 1978 started the project of the Appartments Campus, one of the first hotel residences in Parma.
- In 1982 Francesco was born, second child of Emio and Graziella, after some work experiences in Italy and abroad currently is the Revenue Manager and Area Manager Parma of the Group.
- In 1988 opened the Farnese International Hotel of Parma: 76 rooms,a restaurant and conference rooms, in 2001 became Best Western.
- In 1993 Maria Giovanna married Giovanni Tesauro, who after several experiences as Director that brought him international awards, currently is the Area Manager of the Group in Reggio Emilia.
- From 1995 to 1999 were born Filippo, Giulia and Tommaso, children of Maria Giovanna and Gianni, the next generation of the Group.
- In 1998 the Incerti Group acquired the Hotel Forum of Sant'Ilario: 54 rooms, a restaurant and a conference room.
- In 2004 was the turn of Holiday Inn Express Parma of second generation, first big international hotel brand in Parma :70 rooms, a restaurant and a conference room.
- In 2004 was created the INC HOTELS GROUP, the cluster that brings together all the Family Incerti activities.
- In 2005 the Group acquired the Residence Palazzo Toscani, 19 apartments.
- In 2008 the Hotel San Marco became part of the INC HOTELS GROUP :112 rooms,8 conference rooms and the well known restaurant 'L'Incontro'.
- In 2008 Best Western Hotel Farnese Parma became a four star hotel.
- In 2009 the Holiday Inn Express Parma has been rewarded with the Quality excellence EMEA Hotel Awards,a recognition of the chain IHG( Intercontinental Hotels Group) for the best hotels in Europe,Middle East and Africa.
- In 2011 the Group started a new cycle by opening the Holiday Inn Express in Reggio Emilia, the first Holiday Inn Express of third generation in Italy: 104 rooms, a conference room up to 50 seats and a restaurant. The hotel is close to the highway exit and not far from the centre of Reggio Emilia.
- The offer of the INC Hotels Group- a leading hotel reality in the area between Parma and Reggio Emilia- is concluded, for the moment, with the acquisition in 2013 of the Best Western Classic Hotel of Reggio Emilia: 91 rooms, a restaurant, a Congress Center up to 1000 seats.
- In September 2015 Gran Albergo Roma in Piacenza became part of the Inc Hotels Group, a prestigious hotel in Piacenza downtown: 72 rooms and 4 suites, a restaurant on the 7th floor with terrace and panoramic view overlooking the whole town.
*WE ARE PROUD THAT OUR PARMA’S STRUCTURES, ARE PART OF THE PROJECT ’WONDERFOODITALY’*