INCHotels Parma, Piacenza e Reggio Emilia have adhered to Federalberghi "accoglienza sicura" protocol that we have renamed "Stay Safe by INCHotels" our Best Western Plus Hotel Farnese and Best Western Classic Hotel Reggio Emilia also adhered to the Best Western Italia "Special Protection" protocol, and our IHG Hotels, Holiday Inn Express Parma and Holiday Inn Express Reggio Emilia to the protocol drafted by the International Hotels Group, IHG - Holiday Inn.
We have adopted many initiatives to ensure that you have a safe and pleasant stay, following our motto "Hospitality for Passion.
When you arrive, at reception you will find all the information you need for a pleasant and totally relaxing stay.
Around the hotel you will find notices informing you of all the initiatives we have adopted: please read them when you arrive.
For your peace of mind, here are some of the most important precautions we have adopted with a view to preventing the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- In accordance with the Emilia Romagna Regional regulations, face masks must be worn in all common areas of the hotel.
- All staff wear gloves and a face mask, and we check their temperature when they arrive every day.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available in all the busiest areas (reception, toilet facilities, lifts, breakfast room, restaurant) for use by guests and staff.
- Sterile kits containing a face mask, latex gloves and hand sanitiser are available from reception, price € 1.
- All rooms and the common areas of the hotel are cleaned and sanitised several times a day using sodium hypochlorite or alcohol-based medical-grade products registered with the Ministry of Health.
- We have set up strict access procedures for couriers and suppliers.
- We have taken out a specific Covid-19 insurance policy to protect our staff.
- Our essential buffet service guarantees the same variety and rapidity as ever.
- To avoid gatherings, access to the breakfast room is limited.
- Some products with a contamination risk are served directly to the table by our staff.
- We provide a take-away breakfast service, to avoid long queues.
- Our menu is also available via a QR Code.
- We have increased our "Room Service" for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Floor markings help to guarantee the safety distance of one metre, and all tables in the restaurant/breakfast room have been arranged at a distance of one metre.
- Restaurant/breakfast room tables are sanitised for each guest.
- Tableware and cutlery are washed and disinfected in the washing machine at a temperature of at least 60° C.
- Table linen is washed and disinfected in the washing machine at a temperature of 90° C.
- We have cleaned and sanitised the whole air conditioning system and the ventilation grilles in the Hotel.
- We implement water sanitisation procedures, which had already been adopted to stop the spread of Legionella.
- Anything that is not strictly necessary in the room has been removed, to facilitate cleaning and sanitisation.
- TV remote controls, coffee boilers and mini-bars are accurately cleaned and sanitised before every new guest.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us.
We wish you a pleasant stay at our Hotels.