INC Hotels Group has always supported those in need by promoting social initiatives as:
- 2010-2011 soup kitchen of Padre Lino in Parma, offers to poor and homeless people a hot meal.
- Carnival 2010, offering a lunch to all voluntary associations in Parma.
- November 2014, contribution to the Xaverian Missionaries of Parma for the construction of a cholera treatment centre in Luvungi Congo. Funds were collected by the help of our customers and employees following many charity events that started in 2012 for the celebration of 50 years of activity of the Group. .That year for every bottle of wine “Lintrigo” that has been sold 1 euro was donated to the project. . We will continue to donate the money to the Centre with the selling of a t-shirt with logo “INC Hotels for Congo”, at the price of 5 euro, to the clients that forget their pyjamas.
- April 2013/2014, gourmet dinner at Hotel San Marco to support the project Bet No@h. The latter contributes to the growth of the eco-village of Santa Lucia, on the Medesano hills, to provide a friendly place to many children without families. . A fine fish dinner was cooked and served by a highly qualified staff that volunteered for the evening. . The Institute hotelier of Salsomaggiore offered the know-how of its students and many companies have contributed with raw materials.
- joining the project “Montanara together” to help the people that have been damaged by the flood in Parma in October 2014.